Saturday, November 24, 2012

Apple iPhone integration into my Lexus IS250

Apple iPhone integration into my Lexus IS250 Video Clips. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


This is a follow-up video to my integrated digital tv video, posted Apr 2008. Digital TV tuner still exists but has been moved to AV2 and iPhone is now on the default AV1. I've also made an auxilary AV box under passenger seat for 3rd AV source eg playstation etc. Follow-up video can be found here: www.youtube.com More information can be found on my blog at is-250.blogspot.com apple iphone lexus ipod is250 is220d tv isf is350 navhack integrated car satnav rear entertainment system freeview mods modifications dvb tuner car auxilary incar headrests av units playstation xbox nav mod navigation hack diy kit 3gs apple lexus integration car iphone kit iphone in car iphone 4g gps iphone in car incar iphone ipod touch lexus apple lex iphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.