Sunday, November 4, 2012

Audi A4 B7 R8 style LED Projector Headlights from Ebay

Audi A4 B7 R8 style LED Projector Headlights from Ebay Video Clips. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


Add me on AUDI A4 B7 Unveiling of the R8 LED Black Projector Headlights I ordered off of ebay. There were absolutely no videos other than installation really covering how killer these lights look both in person, and on the car. This is my first video showing the day 1 unboxing of the LED R8 style headlights for my audi a4 b7 and wow I am super impressed! Next video will cover exterior looks, LED brightness, and an exact review on the much anticipated product in action. My only question is why am I the only one to do this? Make sure you guys keep checking back and ill show how killer they look installed and ill drive by the camera to show you how they look from on the road! Later! HID kit was from VVME! Completed and installed video drive by link www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.